Cambridge Innovation Park: The Recipe for Success
Over the last six months since the keys being handed over to the new building at Cambridge Innovation Park, Blenheim House, has almost filled. It is currently 85% let with a lot of interest in the remaining 4000 square foot. The original building on the site, Stirling House, is fully let. The owners of Cambridge Innovation Park, Paragon Land & Estates Ltd, are planning another building to keep up with demand. The plans will see a further 60,000 sq ft of premium office space added to the 10-acre site including a three storey Headquarters building. The real success of the park however couldn’t have been achieved without the tenants and Its philosophy to provide ‘a better working lifestyle’.
From Start-up to Scale-up
Whether your organisation is a Public company listed on the FTSE or if it’s simply an idea in need of a space to excel, Cambridge Innovation Park is the place to choose. It provides high quality serviced office space that is ideal for companies from their very inception through to the point at which they need to scale up.
The on-site business accelerator, Incubyte, has expanded within the park to form a bigger, brighter, better hot desking, co-working, and virtual offices service called Incubyte Space. Starting at just £30 it is the perfect location for budding young entrepreneurs and start-ups alike. See Incubyte.biz for details.
Apart from the location itself being easily accessed by road, train, bus, and bike what we have found to be most attractive are the excellent internet speeds, free parking, 24/7 access and the beautifully landscaped gardens. As well as this Cambridge Innovation Park is home to Inspired Health & Fitness Club, Inspired Beauty Spa, Soda Bar Bistro, The Hive Café, and we’ll soon be adding Beach Babies Day Nursery.
There are now over 40 tenants that have chosen Cambridge Innovation Park. Collaboration is rife as more tenants join and forge new partnerships and more work is created meaning Cambridge Innovation Park has become a breeding ground for productivity.
Paragon Land & Estates Ltd would like to welcome the following new businesses;
- Cosmeceutical and medical aesthetic product suppliers, 4T Medical
- Learning disability charity, The Edmund Trust
- Clinical and medicolegal secretaries, Medical Secretarial Services
- Digital service providers for Architecture, Engineering & Construction industries, Digicollab
- Scientific and technology products designers and manufacturers, Scientific Digital Imaging
- Sensitive gravitational detection to disrupt oil and gas industries, Silicon Microgravity
- Assisted living and homecare provider, A Class Care
- Titans of the Construction world, Wates
- Next-generation medical robotic systems, CMR Surgical
- Energy-autonomous solutions, Eight19
- Electronic patient record system makers, Patient Source
If you’d like to be a part of the success story and are interested in Cambridge Innovation Park please visit cambridgeinnovationpark.co.uk call on 01353 861 436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org