The newly built Blenheim House at our Cambridge Innovation Park North campus in Waterbeach.
Blenheim House is a 30,000 sq ft building providing exceptional, self-contained office space ranging from 1,000 to 8,000 sq ft. The flexibility of space is such that individual units can be combined – either horizontally or vertically – to suit your specific requirements.
Blenheim House is the perfect environment for growing high-tech companies looking for self-contained accommodation within an innovative and collaborative environment, which actively fosters networking and idea sharing.
Each office is built to a high-quality, environmentally sound specification, which includes low energy LED lighting panels, double glazing, air conditioning and heat pump units and heat reflective windows. Electric car-charging facilities will also be available on site to enhance the park’s eco-credentials.
- Free car parking for staff and guests
- Ultra fast fibre – up to 100gbps available
- 24/7 CCTV security and door entry security system
- Café providing a healthy range of hot and cold food and drinks
- Service charge included within the rent
- Shower provision within the shared toilet facilities
- Concierge service at Reception to manage deliveries
- Multiple cycle shelters