The original MoD building at our Cambridge Innovation Park North campus in Waterbeach.
Stirling House is an exciting, creative environment, specifically aimed at entrepreneurial, high-tech, IT and professional services companies that need their own space but also value the social and collaborative nature of a multi-tenanted building. The perfect environment for new start-ups and young companies.
A particular feature of Stirling House is the Atrium – a communal area where tenants are encouraged to get together and meet over coffee or grab something to eat, all provided by the in-house café.
The Atrium is also home to Incubyte, a business incubator and accelerator providing start-ups and entrepreneurs with a dedicated co-working environment in which they can work alongside, and network with, like-minded businesses.
The modern, light and spacious, fully serviced 45,000 sq ft building offers a first class working environment with offices available to rent from 200 sq ft upwards.
- Spacious and airy building providing lots of natural light
- Manned Reception and Concierge service
- Economical air source heat pump heating
- Many of the offices are air-conditioned
- Door security system
- Cafe serving a range of hot and cold food and beverages
- Eco-friendly LED Lighting panels
- Meeting rooms to hire by the hour or by the day
- High quality VoIP telephony service available
- Free car parking for staff and guests
- Ultra fast fibre – up to 100gbps available
- 24/7 CCTV security and door entry security system
- Café providing a healthy range of hot and cold food and drinks
- Service charge included within the rent
- Shower provision within the shared toilet facilities
- Concierge service at Reception to manage deliveries
- Multiple cycle shelters